EB_Late
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animations for the New Battle System

2 posters

Go down

Animations for the New Battle System Empty Animations for the New Battle System

Post  gamegeek2 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:03 pm

OK, here are the animations I suggest we use for the new battle system. They are from either EB or NUSTW.

fs_gladius (EB) - Should be used for swordsmen that are trained to fight in the roman style with shortswords similar to the Gladius. This means all legionaries, as well as Pontikoi Thorakitai, Colchis Swordsmen, and many others.

Fs_dual (NUS) - All two-hander units.

fs_swordsman_barb_slash (EB) - All infantry units with falcatas, machairas, kopides, or longswords and no significant arm armour.

fs_s1_slow_barbswordsman (NUS) - For infantry units with falcatas, machairas, kopides, or longswords and heavy arm armour, or something like that. I don't know if there will be any of these.

fs_o_m_spearman (NUS) - Overhand spear cav. The Nusantara one was modified, I think, to be less buggy.

fs_thp_f_spearman (EB/NUS) - Pikemen and two-handed spear units.

fs_s1_hoplite (NUS) - For overhand spear infantry with round shields (does it work with long shields as well?)

fs_o_f_spearman (EB) - For overhand spear inf with long shields, if the NUS one doesn't work for them. Remember they need to use the single, center grip.

fs_thp_m_spearman (EB/NUS) - Two-handed lancers

fs_hc_swordsman (EB/NUS) - Cav Swords/axes/maces
gamegeek2
gamegeek2
Admin

https://eblate.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Animations for the New Battle System Empty Re: Animations for the New Battle System

Post  gamegeek2 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Offsets in statting may be needed. For example, the gladius will have a faster attack than most other anims I think, but shortswords will have worse stats than longswords. The shortsword should be almost as effective as a big longswords only when combined with the fs_gladius anim, otherwise it should be worse.

Also we need a slower underhand spear anim, but I don't know if there is one. Take the slowest one there is, then.
gamegeek2
gamegeek2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Animations for the New Battle System Empty Re: Animations for the New Battle System

Post  Cute Wolf Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:17 am

actually, the new animation for overhead spear is some kind of fs_new_mounted_spearman ; the same that used in the LOTR-TW, and uh... every NUS animations is indeed made by mr Wlesmana, that also means it will be used on LOTR-TW. And please put LOTR-TW animations in credit instead of NUS animations
Cute Wolf
Cute Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  gamegeek2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Right, then LOTR anims.
gamegeek2
gamegeek2
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down